ENT Services in Burbank, CA
About Our ENT Services
When you visit SoCal Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers, you can expect the best in ENT care in Burbank, CA. As Southern California’s leader in treating sinus and allergy issues, we provide ENT services that help patients of all ages. Our team is dedicated to employing empathetic, patient-friendly care to help every patient feel comfortable and confident. Learn more about our team and ENT services.
The team at SoCal Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers is made up of board-certified professionals that are experienced in treating a variety of ENT-related issues.
- Matt D. Hershcovitch, MD – Our physician, Dr. Matt D. Hershcovitch, is a double board-certified fellowship-trained physician. He specializes in ENT care as well as facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Hershcovitch graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a Nuclear Engineering degree and has also studied and trained at the State University of New York, the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, and Stanford University.
- Rebecca Geoula, PA-C – As one of our Physician Assistants, Rebecca Geoula, PA-C specializes in ENT care. After earning her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California Los Angeles, she earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Southern California University of Health Sciences.
- Roxanne Fritz, PA-C – As one of our Physician Assistants, Roxanne Fritz, PA-C has PA experience in a range of surgical settings, from general surgery and trauma to hepatopancreatic biliary surgery. She earned her Bachelor of Biology from Western Carolina University while working as a paramedic. After that, she earned her Master of Science of Physician Assistant Studies at Wingate University.
Our ENT Services
The ears, nose, and throat all work together. All three areas play different roles and have different characteristics. Issues affecting any of these areas can make it difficult to keep up with your daily tasks and take a serious toll on your health. We are here to provide a comprehensive solution to your ENT issues. Our ENT services include treatment for:
- Ear disorders such as ear infections, hearing loss, and ruptured eardrums.
- Nasal problems such as chronic rhinorrhea, nasal obstructions, nosebleeds, and smell and taste disorders.
- Throat disorders such as drooling, sleep apnea, swallowing problems, and tonsillitis.
Our Vision and Mission
At SoCal Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers, we offer an environment where patients feel comfortable seeking the treatment they need so they can find relief from ear, nose, and throat issues. Our mission is to provide empathetic, patient-friendly care that allows each patient to feel heard and understood. We are dedicated to providing patients with custom treatment plans, including ENT care, sinus relief, sinus infection treatment, and allergy treatment as needed.
What To Expect From Socal Breathe Free
When you schedule an appointment at SoCal Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly and professional team that is dedicated to helping you feel your best. We will start by discussing your health and ENT concerns, and then perform any necessary testing to help us create a tailored treatment plan.
Contact Socal Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers
SoCal Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers is here to help you feel your best. To learn more about our Burbank ENT services, fill out our contact form or call us at (818)-206-2539 to speak to our friendly and professional team.